- Trusted Publisher
- Student Friendly
- Exam Focused
Free eBook version when you purchase the print copy
- explain the nature of contractual agreements, the agency relationship and the consequences of negligence;
- understand the legal implications of incorporation, including the roles of shareholders and directors, and the main implications of insolvency law;
- identify instances of criminal behaviour that may be encountered by professional accountants; and
- identify other key areas in which the law affects the role and work of the professional accountant.
Our ICAEW products
Our ICAEW Passcards are available in print and eBook formats. Buy the print version and you'll also get free access to the eBook!
Our unique Passcards make the best use of your revision time. They summarise key topics to jog your memory when it matters, and are packed with rapid bites of exam-relevant guidance.
What do my Passcards offer?
- Revise at a glance and accelerate revision
- Summaries and visual aids
- Follows the syllabus in the same order as the Study Text for easy learning
Learning on the go
With an intuitive interface, seamless access to your content and a personalised reading experience, BPP Learning Media eBooks are ideal for students and their study needs.
Your eBook can be accessed on multiple devices, syncing your bookmarks and updates, and enables you to highlight and annotate the content using a range of editing tools.
- search functionality, as well as much more.
To find out more about our eBooks, how they work, the functionality & other beneifts, please visit our dedicated eBook section:
Printed in the United Kingdom
High quality printed
Designed for exam success
Written by experienced subject tutors
Backed by BPPs expert knowledge
A global leader in
Trusted by 100,000+ learners
Commited to helping students succeed