- Trusted Publisher
- Student Friendly
- Exam Focused
Level 4 End Point Assessment
Level 4 End Point Assessment
Free eBook version when you purchase the print copy
The purpose of the unit is to enable students to demonstrate their understanding of the role of the accounting function in an organisation and the importance of internal controls in minimising the risk of loss. Students will undertake an evaluation of an accounting system to identify weaknesses and assess the impact of those weaknesses on the operation of the organisation.
Systems and Processes requires students to have a sound understanding of management accounting and financial accounting information requirements, and the way that the accounting function needs to support both areas. This Systems and Processes unit is only examined as part of the Professional Accounting Technician Apprenticeship Synoptic Assessment (PDSY), along with knowledge and understanding of management accounting and financial statements from previous studies.
Our AAT products
All of our products are available in printed or eBook formats. Buy the print version and you'll also get free access to the eBook version!
Our Course Book provides you with the knowledge, understanding, skills and application techniques required for exam success. What does our Course Book offer?
- Complete coverage of the AAT syllabus
- Fully updated for the latest qualification Q22 specifications
- User-friendly and easy to navigate format
- Covers all learning outcomes clearly and simply
- Real life examples to put your learning in a practical context
- Assessment-style illustrations walking you through the techniques you'll need to pass
- Expertly-pitched breadth and depth of content
Our Question Bank is an essential revision tool, offering:
- Extensive bank of practice questions and answers, covering all syllabus areas
- Both learning and assessment-style tasks
- Expertly designed to reflect the format and syllabus coverage of the AAT assessment
- BPP-devised practice assessments carefully crafted to reflect the format of the AAT assessment
- Cross-mapped against the BPP Course Book
- Free access to eBook version, including interactive online assessments* expertly designed to reflect the format and syllabus coverage of the AAT assessment
*not available for Tax or Synoptic papers.
Our unique Passcards make the best use of your revision time. They summarise key topics to jog your memory when it matters, and are packed with rapid bites of exam-relevant guidance. What do my Passcards offer?
- Revise at a glance and accelerate revision
- Summaries and visual aids
- Follows the syllabus in the same order as the Course Book for easy learning
Learning on the go
With an intuitive interface, seamless access to your content and a personalised reading experience, BPP Learning Media eBooks are ideal for students and their study needs.
Your eBook can be accessed on multiple devices, syncing your bookmarks and updates, and enables you to highlight and annotate the content using a range of editing tools.
- search functionality, as well as much more.
To find out more about our eBooks, how they work, the functionality & other beneifts, please visit our dedicated eBook section:
Printed in the United Kingdom
High quality printed
Designed for exam success
Written by experienced subject tutors
Backed by BPPs expert knowledge
A global leader in
Trusted by 100,000+ learners
Commited to helping students succeed
A structure for exam success
Our simple 1-2-3 approach