This paper provides a grounding in a variety of UK taxes for a newly-qualified accountant, with a focus on practical scenarios.
- Understand basic principles and concepts underpinning accounting and related practices in organisations and can discuss the conceptual rationale that provides the basis for those practices.
- Understand the role of accounting and related practices within the financial and governance context of organisations.
- Are able to apply relevant regulations and standards in accounting, auditing, law and taxation.
- Know and can execute basic recording and measurement techniques relevant to accounting, management and assurance.
- Are able to analyse financial information and interpret it for the purpose of supporting decision making.
In addition to comprehensive syllabus targeted material our Learning & Practice Workbook offers:
- Exam focus - we have taken account of recent exams, guidance the examiner has given and the assessment methodology
- Help to study in the way that best suits your learning style and the time you have available
- Assistance with creating a personal study plan
- A way to review your progress through Fast forwards, Exam focus points, Chapter roundups and Quick quizzes
- Exam question bank containing AIA exam-standard questions with answers