- Trusted Publisher
- Student Friendly
- Exam Focused
Free eBook version when you purchase the print copy
This unit is about the key aspects of taxation that affect UK taxpayers. It covers income tax,
National Insurance (NI), capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
Personal Tax is an optional unit.
- Understand principles and rules that underpin taxation systems
- Calculate UK taxpayers' total income
- Calculate income tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) payable by UK taxpayers
- Calculate capital gains tax payable by UK taxpayers
- Understand the principles of inheritance tax
Suitable for assessments until December 2023
Our AAT products
All of our products are available in printed or eBook formats. Buy the print version and you'll also get free access to the eBook version!
Our Course Book provides you with the knowledge, understanding, skills and application techniques required for exam success. What does our Course Book offer?
- Complete coverage of the AAT syllabus
- Fully updated for the latest qualification Q22 specifications
- User-friendly and easy to navigate format
- Covers all learning outcomes clearly and simply
- Real life examples to put your learning in a practical context
- Assessment-style illustrations walking you through the techniques you'll need to pass
- Expertly-pitched breadth and depth of content
Our Question Bank is an essential revision tool, offering:
- Extensive bank of practice questions and answers, covering all syllabus areas
- Both learning and assessment-style tasks
- Expertly designed to reflect the format and syllabus coverage of the AAT assessment
- BPP-devised practice assessments carefully crafted to reflect the format of the AAT assessment
- Cross-mapped against the BPP Course Book
- Free access to eBook version, including interactive online assessments* expertly designed to reflect the format and syllabus coverage of the AAT assessment
*not available for Tax or Synoptic papers.
Our unique Passcards make the best use of your revision time. They summarise key topics to jog your memory when it matters, and are packed with rapid bites of exam-relevant guidance. What do my Passcards offer?
- Revise at a glance and accelerate revision
- Summaries and visual aids
- Follows the syllabus in the same order as the Course Book for easy learning
Learning on the go
With an intuitive interface, seamless access to your content and a personalised reading experience, BPP Learning Media eBooks are ideal for students and their study needs.
Your eBook can be accessed on multiple devices, syncing your bookmarks and updates, and enables you to highlight and annotate the content using a range of editing tools.
- search functionality, as well as much more.
To find out more about our eBooks, how they work, the functionality & other beneifts, please visit our dedicated eBook section:
Printed in the United Kingdom
High quality printed
Designed for exam success
Written by experienced subject tutors
Backed by BPPs expert knowledge
A global leader in
Trusted by 100,000+ learners
Commited to helping students succeed
A structure for exam success
Our simple 1-2-3 approach