BPPs new Workbook updates our Study Text format. The Workbook
1. Simultaneously integrates the development the three pillars of exam success; ACCA syllabus knowledge, BPP financial reporting skills and essential exam success skills.
2. Develops knowledge application and skills using scenario-based Activities in the ACCA exam style.
3. Is designed in a logical and engaging format suitable for classroom, online and self-study students.
Additionally, our new format BPP Workbook includes the following features:
- ACCA syllabus coverage. The Workbook covers all ACCA syllabus knowledge in a concise and accessible way, with helpful worked examples.
- Structure. Workbook is structured in a logical order which promotes efficient and effective learning.
- Activities. Every chapter includes scenario based Activities which build confidence and understanding of topics as they are covered and will develop specific BPP financial reporting skills.
- Chapter Overviews and Summaries. Chapter Overviews and Summaries which provide an introduction and recap of critical learning.
- Skills Checkpoints. This new feature provides a step-by-step tutorial approach in demonstrating and developing each of the five BPP specific financial reporting skills. There is a new Skills Checkpoint for each of the following skills; identifying and tackling ethical issues, resolving financial reporting issues, good technique in group consolidations, performing financial analysis and creating effective discussion.
- Practice Questions. Includes a bank of questions pitched at an introductory level in the Strategic Business Reporting style for students to complete as they learn.
- Exam Success Skills. The Workbook introduces the six BPP exam success skills with new content which defines these skills and explains how these can be improved. The six exam success skills are managing information, answer planning: priorities, structure and logic, correct interpretation of requirements, efficient numerical analysis, effective writing and presentation and good time management.
- Delivery format. The BPP Workbook is presented in a new style format, specifically designed to be visually appealing.
BPP Learning Media is an ACCA approved content provider.
Our suite of study tools will provide you with all the accurate and up-to-date material you need for exam success.
Suitable for exams until August 2019
Click here to find out more about our eBooks
(Please note our eBooks are not printable and are not available as PDFs)
Price exclusive of VAT